SOMcom2 radio receiver
- Buy for each and save %
- Simple conversion of external operators and easy changing of the radio frequency
- Suitable for special applications (not suitable as tubular motor controller)
- Optional feedback via transmitter when the sent command has been processed by the receiver
- Ideal as substitute for a rod antenna: increase in range due to hop function. There is no need to programme transmitters on the radio receiver.
- Integrated antenna
- Memory: 40 radio commands can be programmed
- Slot for Memo memory extension (450 radio commands)
- Power supply: AC/DC 12–24 V
- Area of application: dry, closed rooms
- Control output: 2 potential-free relay contacts (normally open contacts, 1 A, DC 30 V)
- Connection: 6-pin screw terminal
- Dimensions: 109 × 40 × 32 mm
- Operating mode:
- Impulse mode (Jog): relay activated as long as radio signal is present
- Defined ON/OFF: command for defined switch-on and command for defined switch-off
- Switching mode (Toggle): relay can be switched on and off via radio control system, like a surge relay (can only be set via SOMlink)
|Goods number||8526 92 00|
|Radio frequency 1||868,950 MHz SOMloq2|
|Transmitter management||SOMloq2 868,3 / 868,95 / 922,5 MHz nur wenn MEMO-Steckplatz vorhanden|
Here you can see and download the available downloads for the products.
You can find further download documents, certificates and declarations of conformity in our download area.