SOMsocket radio power socket
- Buy for each and save %
- Radio receiver in power socket housing which can be used to switch the connected application, for example a lamp, on and off via radio control system
- Option of status query by means of transmitter (e.g. Pearl Status), e.g. whether the connected device is switched on or off
- Ideal as substitute for a rod antenna: increase in range due to hop function. There is no need to programme transmitters on the radio receiver.
- Integrated antenna
- Memory: 112 radio commands can be programmed
- Power supply: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Switching output: 1-pole switching; max. 10 A
- Area of application: dry, closed rooms
- Dimensions: 138 × 54 × 40 mm
- Operating mode:
- Switching mode (Toggle): relay can be switched on and off via radio control system, like a surge relay
- Defined ON/OFF: command for defined switch-on and command for defined switch-off
|Goods number||8526 92 00|
|Radio frequency 1||868,950 MHz SOMloq2|
Here you can see and download the available downloads for the products.
You can find further download documents, certificates and declarations of conformity in our download area.